Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oh Gee! I bought a Car!


Oh darn.. the Me.. I bought a car... can you imagine that in this world, you can all get a car at $1.8 million dollars all the way to as low as $18 hundred? Yes.. I bought my first car at $18 hundred thats $1800..

Pretty worn out, no air conditioning and really err.. kinda.. old.. but well.. its ok.. because I felt there is something about the car that wants to tell me that.. well, I will be your good old car.. you can use me to drive around for work and others.. yes so it serves me well right .!! And oh.. the funny thing is .. after I got the car, I got a mechanics' number whom actually wanted to provide so much additional extra services for me?? hehehhehhehehe..

There you go.. my first car.. Corona 92'

No comments:

 
Free xml sitemap generator | Life blogs & blog posts | blogarama.com | Blog and ping