Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A bread bun for Lunch and Sweet Candy for Evening snack..



"Thank you very much for the hearty squarish cheese bread bun".. I know you told me there are 3 types of cheese inside.. but I would not know how it tastes like until I try it.. So I am going to put it into my big pocket.. I guess they are tasty and I prefer to save the best hour in the day before I consume.. Maybe just for lunch.. And I know that is going to reserve coins I have been saving up in the pocket.. . Happily impersonating my soft toy.. to whom I speak to quite often... Helps me to keep the bun.. but before long, I would just eat it.. I remember the taste is good...
And then for the evenings, sometimes you just don't want anything heavy.. just a light snack is fine.. I tried these, almond candies from Taiwan.. really nice .. They use honey to embody each chunk and the Almonds are kept afresh similar to the ones reserved in their shells. Haven't I heard almonds are super good food for the skin, the eyes, the hair and what else??....

No comments:

 
Free xml sitemap generator | Life blogs & blog posts | blogarama.com | Blog and ping